Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Small Business Owner or Entrepreneur?

Small-business owner or Entrepreneur?
“An entrepreneur is a creator and an innovator.  A small-business owner may or may not be.”
Robert Bitto

“A small-business owner pulls up his shutters at 9 a.m. and calls it a day at 6 p.m.  
An entrepreneur is always open for business!”
Imumba Nyaywa

“Small-business owners eat crab legs.  Entrepreneur eats ramen noodles.”
Brian Schwartz

“I am a small-business owner, not an entrepreneur.  I want to be my own boss, do something I enjoy, make a good living and enjoy my life.  I do not want to take bigs risks in the hopes of making millions or the headlines.”
Barbara Brandt

“A small-business owner has already determined his potential: small.
An entrepreneur has already determined the world is his oyster.”
Leslie Fishlock

“As an entrepreneur, I feel that we bite off hugh tasks - and then figure out how to chew it.”
Rhea Lana Riner
Entrepreneur Magazine, Aug. 2010